A virus can destroy your computer, leave you open to financial threats, damage your business, become a source of personal embarrassment and can even threaten the system of everyone connected to you. The people who create these viruses and such are smart and they are dedicated to the disruption of others. To combat them, you need virus removal experts who are the same way. At Broward Repair, we’re proud to fight back on your behalf. Whether for home users or business class, we can get rid of your problems and create backups for you
Virus removal is one of our most requested services and we are happy to do on-site visits to your home or office as well as in-house at our tech center. When a virus strikes, it’s important that you take care of it immediately, before it can seize your computer and lead to total loss of computer's most basic functions. We use industrial-strength software applications and over 16 years of expertise to diagnose and remove the problem and work to mitigate any damage you may have suffered.
VIRUS REMOVAL FOR ANY COMPUTERBroward Repair is equipped and trained to handle virus removal on any kind of computer. If you need anything from a minor iMac repair to a major gaming system repair, we're ready to help. We service HP, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Acer, Alienware, Compaq, Apple, Mac, Lenovo and more!
DICTIONARY OF COMMON TERMS
- Malware - Malicious software is often called Malware. The most common are viruses and spyware. Viruses of many different types are found floating through the Internet. Consider yourself lucky if you have never been the victim of a virus as over 80% of computer users presently have malware installed on their system without them even being aware of it's presence. There are many talented programmers out there with a lot of time on their hands writing software programs intended to harm your computer or steal your data.
- Virus - The typical virus requires activation through user intervention, such as double clicking or sending outgoing email with an infected attachment or malicious scripts embedded. Once activated a virus could essentially wipe out or compromise existing data or even send out spam type emais to everybody in your email contact lists. Viruses are scary and that is why Broward Repair takes anti virus solutions so seriously. Worm - A worm releases a document containing the "worm" macro and sends copies of itself to other computers through network flaws, therefore bypassing any need for user intervention.
- Trojan Horse - A common yet difficult computer threat to remove is called a Trojan Horse. This is a program that tricks the user into installing it, often by claiming to be a beneficial program that has detected problems with your system.
- Rootkit - Rootkits are software packages that install themselves "underneath" the operating system. With a rootkit, a malicious user can maintain full control over your system and remain invisible to most anti-malware software. This type of infection can be difficult to detect on your own, but the experts at Broward Repair can determine if you have been compromised in this fashion and will quickly eliminate this software.
- Scan for viruses, pop-ups, and spyware
- Remove viruses, pop-ups, and spyware
- Install spyware removers and pop-up blockers
- Check for current version of anti-virus
- Defragment hard drive
- Debug & Install Microsoft updates
- Set up for automatic Microsoft critical updates
- Check hardware (fans, power supply, processor)
- Check for sufficient memory
SOUTH FLORIDA'S BEST VIRUS & MALWARE REMOVAL SERVICE
Our technicians can handle any and all virus, malware, spyware infections: